Processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR")
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is ELEFANTE TURISMO E VIAGGI srl with headquarters in Via Castellammare n. 59 - 80054 Gragnano (NA) Italy (hereinafter, "Owner").
To contact the Data Controller send an email to
The Data Controller ensures compliance with all privacy regulations pursuant to the European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016 (GDPR, "General Data Protection Regulation") and subsequent amendments.
Types of data processed
The data covered by this information are all personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data ") Provided expressly by those who interact with the web services of this site accessible electronically at the address (hereinafter," Site "). The information is provided only for this Site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
Purpose of data processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes (hereinafter, "Service Purpose"):
• manage and provide the services offered through the Site;
• allow the user to use the services expressly requested;
• process a contact request generated by the Site (for example, replying to an email received, contacting the user by phone);
• make communications relating to the performance of the established relationship;
• processing of personal data provided by the user and those derived from his navigation on the Site in order to provide a service consistent with the use of the service itself;
• collection, storage and processing of navigation data to perform statistical analysis in anonymous and aggregate form;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
• prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
• exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
Furthermore, only with the specific and distinct consent of the user, personal data are processed for the following other purposes (hereinafter, "Other Purposes"):
• sending newsletters;
• sending by email of communications relating to opinion and satisfaction surveys;
• sending by email of invitations to events or registrations to events of which the owner is a part or organizes.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this Site take place at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the datacenter of the web Hosting where the Site is hosted. They are only handled by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated except in cases expressly provided for by law.
The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the services provided by the Site and only for the purposes indicated in the purposes of the processing, they are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
In addition to the data expressly provided, other data deriving from the user's navigation on the Site may be recorded. For any access to the Site we record the type of browser, the operating system, the host and the URL of origin, in addition to the data on the requested page . These data are used in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis on the use of the Site.
Personal data will be processed for the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The treatment will be carried out with electronic and / or automated and telematic tools with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with organizational, physical and logic provided for by the provisions in force. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Purposes.
The personal data and / or the results of the above statistical analyzes may be disclosed to:
• people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
• subjects whose right to access the data is recognized by law or by orders of the authorities;
• subjects delegated and / or appointed by the Data Controller to carry out the activities related to the provision of the services on this Site;
• to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
The personal data of the interested party will not be disclosed for any reason.
The user is not obliged to provide the Data Controller with the data requested by the Site. The provision of data to the Data Controller is optional, however, in case of refusal of consent for the above purposes, and in case of refusal to consent to the communication of data to the aforementioned subjects, we will find it impossible to provide the services requested by the user.
Rights of interested parties
Any natural person who uses our Site can:
• obtain from the Data Controller, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to the personal data and information referred to Article 15 of the GDPR;
• request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing in the event that one of the conditions provided for in article 18 of the GDPR is met, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed;
• object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for the fulfillment market research or commercial communication; each user also has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal;
• receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
• lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy.
At any time, the interested party may send any question or request relating to his personal data and to respect for privacy, exercise his rights by writing to the Data Controller via email.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional insertion of data in the forms on the Site (contact form, etc.) as well as the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data in the web or e-mail forms to the addresses indicated on this Site, in order to obtain specific services and / or communications and information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests or to provide the services, communications and information requested, as well as any other personal data entered.
This Site and the Controller's Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
The website (hereinafter, "Site") uses technical cookies and third-party cookies.
Why are cookies used on this site?
The information and the acquisition of consent may take place, in accordance with the regulations in force and with the simplified procedures indicated by the website manager, by closing the banner displayed on the Site.
Technical and aggregate statistical cookies
This Site uses a technical cookie for the time in which the user browses the Site (session cookies), it has the purpose of storing some anonymous information to make the provision of the services offered more secure (choice of navigation language, value for any search filters and shopping cart).
This technical cookie is automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
Finally, analytical cookies with "anonymization" of the IP can be installed to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and on how users visit the Site. This information is treated in an aggregate and anonymous form. The Site does not use profiling cookies.
Third party cookies
Which third party cookies are used
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data , in particular the decision 1250/2016 ( Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor ), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
How to change or disable cookie preferences
From your browser settings (for example Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which not. To find out where you can find these settings, which may vary depending on the browser used, use the "Help" or "Help" function of your browser.
Below are some help links to set cookies in the most popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Internet Explorer - Chrome - Apple Safari
Changes and variations
Last update: 24 May 2018.